Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Basic Telephone Conversation - Basic English L1

Latha : [calling Kumar's office ....now the time is 11.30 am ,the phone is ringing ]

Receptionist  : Good morning ,KU Education , may I help you ?
Latha  : Yes,This is Latha ,calling from Jaffnaonline ,could I speak to Mr.Kumar please ?

Receptionist : Hold the line please .... [searching for Kumar ,and he is not in the office..] Sorry  he has just gone out ,can I take any message for him ? / would you like to leave any message for him madam ?
Latha :  Yes.., please tell him that ,I will send the documents via email today evening and call me once he returned to the office .
Receptionist : Sure ,I will pass this message to him ...... ,is there anything I can do for you ?
Latha : No ,thanks a lot .bye.
Receptionist : Thank you for calling KU Education . bye bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment